SAINTS recipe for successful pampering
Take one chapel. Adorn it with fairy lights, tablecloths and beanbags. Dim the lights and turn on the iPod.
Add the following ingredients:
– a dazzling array of nail varnishes, art pens and decorations
– a choice of deliciously flavoured face packs
– a warm, bubbling foot spa
– tropical juices, exotic fruit chunks and cocktail umbrellas
– a cascading chocolate fountain with marshmallows, strawberries, grapes and bagels to dip
Set up a station where your guests can thank God for something they love about themselves – try a funky mirror, a glittering cross and heart-shaped post-its and pens.
Then invite all girl SAINTS of secondary school age to come along, relax and enjoy.
Words – Elise Eminson Pictures – Jo King